We aim to keep our clients out of trouble: we regularly advise upon;
- New employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Making changes in the workplace, new contracts, redundancy and restrictions
- Employment issues in buying and selling new businesses
- Restrain of Trade/employment
- Compromise agreements for employers
- Defending Tribunal Claims
If the worst happens we can help our clients with employment termination including;
The advice we offer to employers in employment law has the twin aims of (1) ensuring that the firm is compliant with the law so far as staff contracts, policies and procedures is concerned; and (2) when things go wrong, providing sound advice as to avoiding or preventing adverse tribunal decisions.
We offer a commercially astute service to keep employers out of avoidable difficulties.
To get a flavour of the scope of our service, please look at the following links; these are important matters when planning changes to your firm or company, including recruiting staff, managing performance, reorganising and letting staff go:-
Same or next day appointments available, fixes or staged fee arrangements are available.
Call on – 01925634681
Skype – anlawsk
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
© Albinson Napier & Co is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority