AN Law aim to deliver information on this website in a format which makes the content accessible to all, regardless of their age or if they have a disability. To work towards this, we strive to develop our website to meet as many of the WAI Level AA standards as possible.
We hope our site accommodates a wide range of users regardless of ability or the device used for browsing.
For those with visual impairment
There are tools you can use to make the contents on your screen easier to read. You can use the following mouse and keyboard actions to zoom in and out on a page.
- Mouse: Hold control or command key and scroll up or down.
- Keyboard: Hold the control or command key and press + or -.
Magnifying the screen
- Most recent versions of Windows include a magnifier, which enables portions of the screen to be enlarged.
- Apple’s OS X users can use the built-in zoom feature.
Using a screen reader
- Most recent versions of Windows include a narrator which converts on-screen text into speech.
- Apple OS X operating system can use the VoiceOver feature.
If you would like to recommend any improvements to increase the accessibility of the website, please get in touch.