Services for Employees and Employers:
Everybody has a right to be treated fairly at work, however, problems can arise. There is no need to suffer in silence as our specialist employment solicitors are here to help you. We can resolve a wide range of employment issues ranging from disputed terms of employment contracts, disciplinary problems to unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal, redundancy and discrimination claims.
Time limits are short and delays can be costly, stressful and could prevent you from being successful in bringing or defending a claim. Obtaining advice from an employment law expert is crucial from the outset.
You can call us in complete confidence. We will explain to you your rights and provide you with options and advice to best deal with the issues you are having at work, in a jargon free and easy to understand manner. We can provide a quotation on receipt of the details of your matter so that you to know how much your matter is likely to cost, with no hidden charges.
We provide a 30 minutes’ free consultation and assessment in order for you to understand your options and to determine if you have a claim. We may be able to provide a contingency fee agreement or such other funding as may be appropriate in the circumstances.
Services for Employers:
- Drafting contracts of employment
- Drafting and amending employee handbooks, policies and restrictions
- Defending Employment Tribunal claims
- Advice on the disciplinary and redundancy process
Services we offer for Employees:
- Employee rights: Advising on your employee rights – for example, your rights in regards to pay, leave, training etc.
- Contract of Employment: We can provide you with advice as to what the terms of your Contract of Employment actually mean.
- Unfair dismissal: Where you have been dismissed for an unfair reason and your employer has not acted reasonably, you may have a claim for unfair dismissal. We can advise you as to whether your situation meets the criteria for an unfair dismissal claim.
- Constructive dismissal: You may have a claim for constructive dismissal where your employer has made it so difficult for you to work there that you feel forced into resigning from your job.
- Settlement agreements: Where you and your employer agree to settle matters without proceedings in a tribunal, a settlement agreement can be made in order to record your resolution and ensure that you are correctly compensated.
- Redundancy: If you have been made redundant you may be entitled to a redundancy payment. This is usually paid by your employer, however, if they do not pay you for your redundancy but you believed you are entitled to a payment, please come and speak to us.
- Discrimination: This can be on the grounds of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or disability. If you believe you have been discriminated against, please come and speak to us to discuss your options.
- TUPE: The TUPE Regulations preserve employees’ terms and conditions when a business or undertaking, or part of one, is transferred to a new employer. Any provision of any agreement (whether a contract of employment or not) is void so far as it would exclude or limit the rights granted under the Regulations.
- Employment Tribunal claims: If you wish to bring a claim against your employer you must complete the ACAS process. We can provide advice and assistance throughout the whole process.
For more information about how we can assist you please call 01925634681 or email email@example.com
We offer a free 30-minute consultation that can be done in person, via telephone or via video call.